Another way to build
BSCP owns and has developed the patent of the "BSCP Industrialized System for the construction of buildings with reinforced
concrete panels". BSCP also owns the Document of Technical Suitability "DIT nº 398", granted by the "Instituto Eduardo Torroja", probably
the highest international technical credentials in the construction industry which allows BSCP to construct with its system anywhere in the world.
Aside from that:
- BSCP complies with all the parameters and requirements of the Spanish Construction Technical Code approved in March 2007.
- BSCP has been granted the positive rating of the "Fundación de Estudios de Calidad de la Edificación de Asturias" "FECEA"
- It has been the only construction system selected by the "Secretaría de Cooperación Iberoamericana" for the 2004 presentation of the Latin American Summit of Heads of State, held in Costa Rica, to lessen the dwelling problem in the 21 countries of Latin America.
Any constructor can construct a building with the BSCP System because it is not necessary to use specialised workers and because it is not necessary to invest in factories, moulds and machinery or special teams.
At BSCP we are sure that the future in the construction industry is industrialization and we know that constructing a building with the BSCP system means:
- An improvement in the finishes' quality.
- To reduce significantly the construction costs.
- To reduce the work execution time periods more than 25%.
- Obtaining a dry construction with humid joints: The
panels are welded together and then the joints are concreted.
- It substantially improves the soundproofing and the thermal insulation of the
building, and to eliminate the thermal bridges.
- It radically simplifies the construction: it eliminates specific parts
of the works such as land levelling, joinery, plastering, scaffolding,
cleaning, etc, reducing the execution time.
- That the building is completely defined, as each piece is individually designed
so they include the installation tubes and pipes, the woodwork frames;
- Respecting the environment and complying with the parameters of Sustainable architecture and the Spanish Construction Technical Code.
- Obtaining energy efficiency due to its huge thermal inertia.
- With this System future maintenance costs of the building are minimised thanks to the energy savings.
The best architects already know what it is to build with the BSCP System:
See other links: